Items must be returned within 3 to 7 days from date of delivery, unworn, unused, and unwashed, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
Items must be returned with the tag in its original position.
Shoes and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective box when returned.
When trying on shoes, please do not mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
Customized items cannot be returned as they have been created to your specification, unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
Items on sale cannot be returned unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
Please be careful when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
Once your return has been received and accepted, we will refund the purchase amount after deduction of tax and shipping fees, using the original method of payment.
If you receive an item in a flawed or defected condition, please contact our customer support at email@example.com
We'll arrange a return and process a full refund for the faulty item.
- Log in to your account, click on the return button, find the order you want to return and insert the order ID.
- Select each item you want to return and your reason for returning.
- Select the DHL shipping method
- An email will be sent to confirm your return request.
- Place each item you're returning in their original packaging. We will send you a collection confirmation email with all the details you need to complete the return.
- Prepare your package by attaching the airway bill to the outside of your package, make sure the airway bill is visible as it will need to be scanned by the courier.
- You will be notified by email once your return and refund are accepted.